Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Are You Ready?

"My Child, are You ready? It's time for You to go."

Yes! I've waited years for this moment!

"I am sending You to a nice Home where your physical needs will always be met. You will always have people who love You. That is not all. You will take with You all the attributes You have here: You will be intelligent, creative, and beautiful. You will take naturally to learning new things. You will see beauty in things and in people, and You will understand ideas and tasks quickly. You will always know who You are, my Child, and You will always know that I love You.

"I am also assigning a guardian Angel to take care of You. Your Angel will visit You in dreams to check on You and guide You when times are hard. Your prayers will be quickly heard and quickly answered--You will be granted all your righteous desires....but..."

But what?

"But...You are very strong. So, I am giving You another blessing. A blessing that will increase your patience and make You even stronger. It is hard for Me to give You this blessing, because I know that it will cause You a lot of pain, and that many people will not understand why Life is difficult for You, with all your gifts and talents. Do not be afraid. This blessing will give You experience to understand others who are suffering. If You carefully learn from this blessing, Your strength will radiate and You will be able to help many people."

What is it?

"It is called Depression. Here it is. Strap it onto your body and feel how heavy it can be. You will grow accustomed to carrying it with You all Your life, even as a young child. You may feel frustrated at times, that it limits your ability to express all your other gifts. You will feel tired often, I'm afraid. When it feels too heavy, You must remember to trust Me, that this really will bless You. Are You ready to go?"

Yes, I can do this. I'm ready! I can't wait! I will make You so proud of me!

"I love You my Child. Go with my Eternal love. Goodbye."

Verily I say unto you my friends, fear not, let your hearts be comforted; yea, rejoice evermore, and in everything give thanks.

Waiting patiently on the Lord, for your prayers have entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth (hosts), and are recorded with this seal and testament—the Lord hath sworn and decreed that they shall be granted.

Therefore, he giveth this promise unto you, with an immutable covenant that they shall be fulfilled; and all things wherewith you have been afflicted shall work together for your good, and to my name’s glory, saith the Lord.

(Doctrine & Covenants 98:1-3)

---
guest post from Jennifer of Lords of the Manor

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook