Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Scrap Fabric Bracelet

I'm excited to share a fun, easy and affordable project with you today!

First you'll need to raid your little girls dress up jewelry! Quick! She's not looking!!!

This fun scrap fabric bracelet project uses plastic bangle bracelets and scrap fabric and buttons (optional!). Don't laugh, but the bracelets I'm using came from a Barbie Happy Meal from McDonald's. FINALLY, a Happy Meal toy I didn't want to throw away!

 For this project, you will need:
  • Bracelets
  • A glue gun and glue sticks
  • Scrap Fabric and
  • Buttons for adorning
 

  First cut long strips approximately 1/2 " x 12" or longer!



Starting on the inside of our bracelet we are going to glue on an end of our fabric strip!


Wrap your fabric around the bracelet, pulling it tight!


Completely cover the bracelet and finish it by gluing the end of your fabric strip on the inside!




Make a set to wear together!






 Lightweight, interchangeable and so comfortable!


(Now I only wish I let me kids at McDonald's more often!!!)


I added some vintage buttons to this one for a little more detail!




I'm addicted I tell ya!!! I need to make more!

----
 
 
Becca Dulgarian is a wife and mother to three busy girls! She is constantly knee deep in a project, buried in laundry or on the hunt for the best bargains! You can follow her adventures on her blog, Blue Cricket Design!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook