Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Shapely Secrets

When Shapely Secrets contacted me and asked if I'd like to try their program, I said Sure, why not? Did I think it was going to change my life? No, not really. But I knew that it couldn't hurt.





Boy, was I ever wrong.

Shapely Secrets is based on diametric resistance. In as little as seven minutes a day, you will get a full body workout. And the best part is that this exercise program can be done anywhere, at any time, and provides visible results in as little as two weeks.

The Complete Kit includes one Getting Started DVD, one 7-Minute Workout DVD, the 7 Secrets to Being Thin and Shapely Guidebook, the Shapely Secrets Success Kit, and an audio CD. It also includes a timer, and a measuring tape, so that you can see and record your results.

Shapely Secrets is so simple, that you can do the exercises while you're making dinner, or while you're sitting at the computer. (And as a blogger, I do my fair share of sitting at the computer... now I don't have an excuse to NOT exercise!)

Shapely Secrets
has generously donated a complete kit, to be given away on September 28. So mark your calendars, this is one giveaway that you don't want to miss!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook