Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Discussion Wednesday - The Google Follower

Okay, I'm going to be REAL honest here.

I'm not a fan of the Google follower gadget.



One, it makes me feel bad about myself.

Two, I don't like to follow people.

Three, see number one.

I mean, I don't even have it on my blog because I get embarrassed looking at it.

And don't even get me started on how annoying I find the contests that are dependent on reaching a certain number of followers. 

I mean, is my blogs worth really based on the number of public followers I have?

And on that same note, what is up with the "You follow me, I'll follow you" thing?

Whatever happened to reading a blog because you LIKED it?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again...

BLOGGING IS A RECREATION, NOT AN OBLIGATION.

And really, the Google follower thing probably had good intentions, but like most things that have good intentions, it has failed oh so miserably. (At least in my opinion)

What do you think about it? Do you like the follower feature?

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook