Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

10 Things I've Learned From Running a Home



1) I hate cleaning.

2) Boys are the worst enemies of the bathroom.

3) Clean glass attracts fingers.

4) There is no such thing as 'done.'

5) Dishes and laundry don't clean themselves, no matter how much I wish they would.

6) My friends' houses are dirty too. They're just more adept at hiding it than I am.

7) Anyone who tells you they know the trick to a clean bathroom is trying to sell something.

8) People DO judge me by the condition of my car.

9) Messes are inevitable; acknowledging this truth allows me to be a better mother and woman.

10) I am a pro housekeeper.



Cannwin spends her time searching for her inner Shakespeare in the hopes that one day she will be able to dethrone the king and take her place as the greatest writer of all time. She currently resides in South Dakota with her husband and four children. You can explore more of her world at The Great and Random Ramblings of Cannwin and The Literary Soundtrack.


 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook