Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

The Awesome Walmart Cart Train

With my other half being out of town for a couple days, and our household entering its third week of no grocery shopping, it was time to make a quick trip to the store for some emergency supplies.

Like milk, bread, frozen pizza, and chocolate. You know, essentials!

Walmart is closest so I decided I would just make a quick stop there.

We had just survived our second T-ball game of the day and the kids were tired and grouchy. Wait... maybe that was just me? Any any rate I decided to whip out my ole' cart train trick and load up the kids.





I ignored the stares, pointing, and whispering on my behalf, which I confess I usually rather enjoy reveling in as the stares and gaping mouths make me feel like a celebrity passing through their humble midst. (okay, not really) I wanted to make this a quick in and out trip.

I was pulling my cart train along when I suddenly heard a rather loud, "Ma'am?"

Not sure if someone was talking to me or the other fifteen women shoppers passing by, I went ahead and turned figuring if the shout out was for me it was likely one of the kids had thrown a shoe into some poor passerby's cart. Or worse, their eye.

Instead, there stood a young man, a Walmart employee, staring right at me.

With a big smile on his face, he gave me a thumbs up and exclaimed, "Now THAT is genius at its finest!"

Gosh, what a nice thing to say! I laughed and gave him a big smile in return.

Wanna try it sometime?

Here's the secret. Close the child seat in one cart and use the strap to hook around the front of your second cart! It maneuvers surprising well and stays in line with each other.




And this, dear friends, is why I even attempt to venture forth with all four of them.

Oh ya, and the gaping mouths. Those are always awesome and worth the hassle.

- - - - -

Serene is a mom of four monkeys with number five on the way! She confesses that chocolate is often the only incentive needed to make a store run with all the kids. She blogs over at Serene is my name, not my life! She is also a freelance artist so be sure to view her Portfolio Page!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook