Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Reader Spotlight

Friends, meet Jo. She is a stay at home mom of two boys, who is RIGHT THIS VERY MINUTE recovering from her third spinal surgery. Make sure you stop by her blog, 3 Men and a Little Lady, and leave her some love! 


I am writing this from my hospital bed in Sydney Australia where I have undergone my third spinal surgery in ten years. I am 28 years old and have been married for eight years. I have two beautiful sons who bring joy to my life and drive me crazy at the same time.

I began blogging a few years ago as a means of staying in touch with family, but it has since become my means of staying sane. I love that I can be honest and share my wonderful moments, as well as my tough days. I love that I feel like I'm not alone in my laughter and my tears. Whether I have one reader or a million, I would still be blogging, because I find great satisfaction in writing.


Jo thinks you should read these three posts:
     * Office Politics

Her favorite scripture is Doctrine and Covenants 84:88: "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

Stop by Jo's blog, 3 men and a Little Lady, and say hello!


Want to be Spotlighted? Head over to Get Featured page to get started!


 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook