Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Reader Spotlight

Today we're going to introduce you to Katie! Katie is a Canadian, who's living in the Salt Lake area with her husband of three years and their darling daughter.

My name is Katie Zastrow. At the old age of twenty-three, I am the only member of the church in my family (baptized in July 2009). I grew up in Canada and have immigrated to the United States - to the Salt Lake area. I am officially a permanent legal alien resident. I met my husband (who is an American) online - true story - and we have now been married for 3 years - we were married on December 23, 2009 (Joseph Smith's birthday). We have a one year old daughter who gets into absolutely everything. My husband is in his undergrad for medical school and I am finishing up my accounting degree. I love running, and food. To my dismay, I am a not a very good cook. My favorite place in Salt Lake City is Ruby Snap downtown. They make the best cookies on the face of the planet. There is something magical happening in there.

Katie thinks you should most definitely read these three posts:
     * Gun Buying Experience
     * Dear Munchkin
     * Let's Just Pretend

And her favorite scripture is Isaiah 41:10: "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Stop by Katie's blog, Happily After Forever, and say hello!



Want to be Spotlighted? Head over to Get Featured page to get started!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook