Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

A benefit for the Utah Foster Care

Have your kids been driving you insane because "there's nothing to do? If you have to hear "Moooommmm! I'm so bored..." one more time you just might pull a Linda Blair? Yeah. Me too. My usual retort of "only boring people get bored" just isn't cutting it any more.

Sigh.

Summer break. What's a Mom to do?

I have found myself feeling irritated with people because they tell me I just need to plan some field trips. Yeah. That's easier said than done. Especially when you are catering to so many different age groups... I have a 14 year old, a 10 year old, a 6 year old and a 1 year old. It sometimes feels like I have to plan 3 separate events, just to meet everyone's needs.

chalk art

Then I found out about this event.

I'll be honest, until I got an email from them asking me to write about it, I had never even heard of it. I must have been living under a rock. Hiding from my whining kids. But, after reading about it, I am thinking that I am heading there quicker than water erases chalk!

The event has opportunities for kids of all ages to get in on the action by creating their own chalk art creation in the Kids Korner. There are live performances, and opportunities to visit the KSL vendors. Shopping, and entertained kids. What more does a mom need?

A goody bag. That's what she needs. If you get there early, there are goody bags stuffed 'chalk' full of stuff that every mother needs.

It sounds like a complete blast, and it benefits a great cause. Besides, its free. What's not to like about that? Maybe we could all meet up and pose for "I have bored kids and all I got was this lousy headache" photos.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

~motherboard

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook