Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Families Are Forever, so take a picture. It lasts longer.



Our family recently had these beautiful family portraits taken by Ann Montgomery of Anniemations Photography. Everything you need to know about Ann can be summed up by a trip to her website, Anniemations Photography. In addition to examples of her beautiful photography, make sure the volume on your computer is turned up. I dare you not to sing along!

It took two attempts to meet with Ann because of all the rainy weather we have had recently in northern Utah, but this week we spent an hour with her in Ogden. After flirting with my grumpy children for a few minutes, she had us all won over. My kids responded to Ann naturally. She had them laughing, playing, and posing in short order. Even Moxie got in on the fun. I could not have asked for a better family portrait experience than what we had with Ann of Anniemations Photography.

I will admit I was nervous on the way to our appointment. The kids were grumpy, and grumpy kids make grumpy parents. Prior to our meeting, Ann wanted to know our "style". I looked at my husband, he looked at me, and we each wondered whether "harried" or "jumpy" counted as a "style". We wanted nice photos of our kids, and this was the first time we had attempted to have a family photo taken in nine years.

Using the examples from her website for ideas, we decided to try portraits with an industrial theme. We met Ann in Ogden near the Union Station, a historic train museum. We quickly found that Ann has a way of catching the spontaneous, natural smile of her subjects, and of focusing on the most beautiful parts of the human face. I knew my kids were cute, but I have fallen in love again after seeing Ann's photos of them! The combination of poses, lighting, and sensitivity to my children's personalities made for truly beautiful portraits. I have new appreciation for the azure blue and deep brown of my children's eyes, thanks to the amazing talent of Ann.

I never write about anything unless I love it. I never recommend things unless I love them. I am now doing both. If you need family photos - and let's face it, who doesn't - you should make an appointment with Ann Montgomery of Anniemations Photography. Ann is creative, friendly and skilled at what she does. She will capture your family and just how amazing you really are. Give Ann a try, you will not regret it!

Now, come here.

Closer . . . no, closer.

{Shhh . . . don't tell anyone I told you this.}

I will let you in on a little secret. MMB is having another HUGE monthly giveaway on June 22, and Anniemations Photography has donated a wonderful photography package for us to give away. The person that wins that package will be one of the luckiest winners we have had yet! Make sure to check out the contest and enter. Good luck!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook