Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Discussion Wednesday - Grown Ups

When did you first realize you were a grown up?

Was it when you got your first water bill?

Or was it when you found out you were pregnant?

Most days, I still have a hard time believing that I'm not 18 anymore.

My reactions to some situations are adolescent at best,

and border on downright childish at the worst.

I have to mentally remind myself that I'M an adult.

If I have to pick a single moment in time when I realized that I was a grown up,

Then I'd probably say it was when I brought my first baby home from the hospital,

And I had to go to the grocery store.

And my list included DIAPERS and FORMULA and all sorts of baby stuff.

And my bill was over $200 for a bunch of crap that was quite literally going to be

thrown in the garbage.

It was in that moment, that I resigned myself to being a grownup

You?

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook