Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Discussion Wednesday - Switching Gears

A big chunk of WHO I AM comes down to one little thing.

I'm a Mormon.

And I know that not everyone who reads my blog IS (Mormon, that is.)

So I use language and references that, as someone raised in an LDS home, would know.

Without bothering to explain it for everyone else.

I just don't have the time to do it, ya' know?

But sometimes, I think I'm coming awfully close to misrepresenting who we are as a whole.

I mean, I'm not particularly tactful, in real life, or on the blog.

And I have a wicked sense of humor.

So when I have to switch gears from snarky/funny to spiritual/religious, I have a hard time.

When is it appropriate to show that softer side?

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook