Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Discussion Wednesday - the Sleepover


Polished toenails....

Pillow Fights....

Staying Up Late....

Toilet Papering the Neighbor's Yard....

These are the things I associate with sleepovers.

That being said, I grew up with a "No Sleepover" rule.

My parents would let me stay late,

And they would bring me back over in the morning.

My mom always said it was because nobody actually "sleeps" at a slumber party.

(And goodness knows no one wants to deal with a cranky kid)

But as my kids are getting older, they are beginning to receive invitations for sleepovers.

Personally?

Not a fan.

(I can so see the wisdom in my mom's words)

But I'm interested in what YOUR take is on the whole 'sleepover' situation.

Please, discuss!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook