Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Discussion Wednesday - Girl Friends



I am so excited for tonight.

You see, once a month, I go out to dinner with the girls.

Nothing fancy, or extravagant.

And definitely nothing to worry my spouse over.

Just dinner and talking.

Recently, I've come across a few blogs that state,

"I never go ANYWHERE without my spouse."

They're not even talking about traveling out of state.

Nope, they were talking about girl's night out.

My thoughts on this are pretty strong.

Because I believe that you need time to develop YOURSELF.

Whether it be a pottery class, a book club, or a girl's night out.

Especially surrounding the fact that losing our identity as women is a common occurrence.

"We are all in this together. We need each other. Oh, how we need each other. Those of us who are old need you who are young, and hopefully, you who are young need some of us who are old. It is a sociological fact that women need women. We need deep and satisfying and loyal friendships with each other. These friendships are a necessary source of sustenance. We need to renew our faith every day. We need to lock arms and help build the kingdom so that it will roll forth and fill the whole earth." - Marjorie P. Hinckley

What are your thoughts on girlfriends?

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook