Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

eShakti: Custom Clothing for Women


eshakti motto
eShakti is a online clothing shop for women, that allows you to customize and tailor any item they sell to your specifications. What does this mean for you? Well, have you ever loved an item of clothing but wished it were just a little bit different? Maybe you want the neckline a little higher, or the hem a little lower; you wish that, that dress was calf length, or that these sleeves were longer.
eShakti knows women want options, and that’s what they give you. Naturally, when they came to MMB and asked if we would like to review a sample, we said YES!
Elisa and I both chose the same coat. (Total coincidence, by the way. Obviously, we both have great taste)
eshakti coat
Meet: the Asymmetrical Collar Felted Pea Coat
Now I am a hard-to-size person, mostly on account of that I’m a short-waisted, and round-ish, with long legs and a small bust. Translated to a clothing: the neck and waist lines are always too low, and don’t even get me started on darting.
I put all my measurements into the eShakti fit chart (size 0- 26W!) and then hit submit.*
Less than a week later, I had a gorgeous coat waiting on my doorstep.
The cut of the coat is beautiful. It fits me exactly the way it should. The off center buttons are large and easy to button, even with gloves on, and the collar, OH! I die.
My only complaint is that the coat does not have pockets. And had I known that before hand, I would have requested that pockets be sewn in, or I would have chosen another item altogether. (Because let’s be honest, I never even thought to look whether or not a winter coat had pockets. I just assumed that it did.)
I love this coat, and have worn it out and about a few times. Each time I’ve worn it, I’ve gotten compliments because it is a beautiful piece of clothing.
I just wish it had pockets.
- - - -
Disclosure and all that jazz: We each received a sample item from eShakti to review. All expressed thoughts and opinions are our own. Pinky promise.

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook