Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Perpetuating the Myth



I never believed in Santa Claus. 

Never. 

My parents even tell stories about how I ruined it for my older siblings. 

"Santa isn't real," I said... out of the mouths of babes. 

Of course, my own children very much believe in the myth of Mr. Claus, which is fine, really. I don't care either way whether or not people "do" the whole Santa thing, so long as they don't screw it up for other people. Plus, I really REALLY love the whole magic of thing. 

At any rate, my oldest child recently turned eight. 

And HE still believes in Santa. 

And it is BLOWING MY MIND. 

I'm wondering if this is normal, for a child of his age to still believe.

Here's the thing, if there was a bigger age difference in my kids, I would definitely let him in on the secret. But because my kids are so close, if one finds out, they will ALL find out. And, well, I sorta like that my littler ones are so into the Santa thing. 

SO. What would you do? When did your kids find out the truth about Santa? 

******** 

 Get MMB’s newest posts in email or in your blog reader

 Follow us on: Twitter, Become a Facebook Fan and keep-up via Networked Blogs!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook