Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Parenting Insanity

helping Coren wake up

"Did you wash your hands?"

"Are your clothes in the hamper?"

"Use nice voices, please!"

"Please sit on your bottoms at the dinner table."

As a parent, I find myself saying the same canned questions and phrases over and over and over, hoping the kids will one day learn these things for themselves.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, over and over, expecting different results each time.  I'm starting to wonder at the validity of my parenting model!

-----


Myrnie blogs about life over at I, Wonder Woman and talks about her latest gardening, home school, and homesteading projects at DIY Mama.






******** Get MMB’s newest posts in email or in your blog reader. Follow us on: Twitter, Become a Facebook Fan and keep-up via Networked Blogs!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook