Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Word to your Mother



Want to know something that bugs me REALLY badly?
 
BAD WORDS. 
 
And I'm not talking  ACTUAL bad words.
 
I'm talking about all you guys that don't let your kids say things like stupid... or shut up... or any other number of perfectly harmless words that only are "bad" because of the tone in which they were used. 

The WORDS aren't bad. It's the attitude behind it.

I mean, if I called you a beautiful butterfly princess but I practically spat at you while saying it, would those words be off limits too? 

I mean, sometimes things are really incredibly stupid.....




 
********
 Get MMB’s newest posts in email or in your blog reader. Follow us on: Twitter, Become a Facebook Fan and keep-up via Networked Blogs!

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook