Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Reader Spotlight

Meredith is learning how to overcome perfection at her blog, Faking Picture Perfect


I am a native Texan living in SLC, UT with my 3 kids. I have been blogging for over 5 years but got tired of seeing just all the pretty things on everyone's blogs (including my own). So, I switched my blog name to Faking Picture Perfect a few months ago in an effort to stop doing just that and start being more honest on my blog. I look at blogging as a journal of my life and my perspective, but a tribute to my children's lives. I have a degree in Psychology, a sarcastic sense of humor, and have struggled with mental health issues that seem to be rarely talked about in the LDS world. Motherhood has become the hardest job I've ever done and yet I am grateful, but like to be honest about it too.

Meredith says you need to read these blog posts:



Favorite Scripture: Mosiah 4:27 : And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook