Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Reader Spotlight

Today's Reader Spotlight is Wendy Jessen. Wendy is a mom of six, who blogs about living as a faithful member of the LDS church in the latter days. She is a walking testimony, and her blog shows how the gospel works daily in her life. We just know you'll love her. Pinky swear. 


I live in Cedar City, UT, but grew up in Phoenix, AZ. My full-time job is mom to 6 and wife to 1. I recently discovered that I love to write and have started freelance writing for the Deseret News and a family website familyshare.com. I love to share the gospel with others.

Wendy says you need to read these three posts:
  1. When Sorry Isn't Enough
  2. I am a Mormon. I know it. I live it. I love it. 
  3. Random Act of Kindness

Her favorite scripture is Alma 37:37: "Counsel with the Lord in all thy doings, and he will direct thee for good; yea, when thou liest down at night lie down unto the Lord, that he may watch over you in your sleep; and when thou risest in the morning let thy heart be full of thanks unto God; and if ye do these things, ye shall be lifted up at the last day."

Be sure to visit Wendy at Musings, Miracles, and Mayhem.

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook