Subscribe Contact Facebook Follow us on Twitter Pinterest Google+ bloglovin

Reader Spotlight

Today you get to meet Sara. She just celebrated her first Mother's Day, and is definitely a blogger you'll love! 


I live in good old Oklahoma City where my husband currently attends medical school. Maybe he'll be an oncologist or maybe a fertility doctor. Who knows! But I'm in for the ride. I am a stay-at-home mommy to my 5 month-old daughter Lily, and there's nothing I'd rather be doing! I speak French, love to write, and I'm completely obsessed with celebrating EVERY holiday because I think there is something to enjoy about every moment of life.

Sara says you need to read these posts:


Her favorite scripture is 2 Nephi 10:20: And now, my beloved brethren, seeing that our merciful God has given us so great knowledge concerning these things, let us remember him, and lay aside our sins, and not hang down our heads, for we are not cast off; nevertheless, we have been driven out of the land of our inheritance; but we have been led to a better land, for the Lord has made the sea our path, and we are upon an isle of the sea.

Connect with Sara on her blog, Med School Wife.

 
Enjoy shopping for quality baby clothing at TradeTang.com

MMB

Facebook